At Adam Dental Care, we try to avoid needing to remove adult teeth whenever possible. However, some conditions will occasionally arise where tooth extraction is the most effective option to improve your oral health. After your extraction, Dr. Ibrahim El-Garawany and associates will gladly work with you to provide you with tooth replacement options.
Reasons why our dentists and team would recommend that you get a tooth extraction include:
- Severe infection that has destroyed the tooth and bone structure
- Decay that has damaged the tooth beyond the ability for a restoration
- Tooth crowding from too many teeth in the mouth
Children, on the other hand, have a different set of reasons why they would require our team’s assistance to extract a tooth:
- Excessive tooth decay that prevents restoration
- A baby tooth needs to be removed for the permanent tooth to take its place
- An upcoming orthodontic treatment requires its removal
- The tooth has experienced trauma or infection
Regardless of your smile needs and why you require an extraction, our team will work with you to make sure that you have a comfortable tooth extraction in Woodbridge, Virginia. Schedule a consultation at 703-221-9759 today to see if this is the right treatment for your smile.